I know how to get to the real story!
Be See Where it Gets You
An astute observer of behavior, I am endlessly fascinated by the messiness of being human, and I find people who are vulnerable and honest about their struggles incredibly interesting and courageous.
While observing and talking with thousands of people over several decades, I’ve come to understand that the challenges we all confront are not much different—no matter who you are or what you’re doing in life.
As the author of When The Crow Sings, The Fearless Factor, The Fearless Factor @ Work, and soon to be published Fearless Women Leading The Way, I’ve explored human behavior and asked tough questions to discover hard truths for more than 35 years.
I am a writer, a singer, and a global nomad who lived and traveled on three continents, developed a passion for martial arts earning a black belt in karate, and now an avid Crossfit athlete. I’m an active co-partner in a long-term marriage and along the way, I became the mother of four children who have grown up to be amazing adults.
As a coach and trusted advisor, I love people who are willing to dig into self-discovery, take accountability for their actions and responsibility for their decisions. People who stay open and curious, push boundaries, and bust through excuses to achieve results.
I believe in the power of being fearless
—to create the career and life you want.
My clients describe me as outgoing, candid, empathetic and down to earth—an insightful guide who genuinely cares about wanting to help. I’ve also heard the term “all-around badass” someone who inspires clients to jump in and take more risks.
If you're ready to make some real change in your life and you're not afraid to do the work, then you need to talk with me.
- I was born in Edinburgh Scotland and I've have lived all over the globe.
- I hold a black belt in karate and love Crossfit because I like to kick my own ass!
- I trained as a professional singer and served as a cantor in Paris and Amsterdam for five years.
- I have four amazing adult children who are doing good things in the world.
- My favorite wine is Pinot Noir but I'll take whatever you're pouring if it's good!
- I love the work I do and can't imagine doing anything else.