I know how to get to the real story!
Be See Where it Gets You
Imagine… you are standing in a black box…. The walls are charred, smoky and peeling…. There is no obvious door… High up on the wall there is a stamp of light...You long to escape but the black box holds you firmly in place because there is no ladder to reach the light...Then you realize...The charred walls are your fire extinguished, because there is no air! You can’t escape...You feel trapped in this box.
This black box is fear, and I was locked in it for years.
I learned early on how fear kept me small…. It almost destroyed the fire inside of me.
It took me a long time to figure out how to let that fire burn bright… It took me on a journey that I never could have predicted.
Since early childhood, I have been an astute observer of behavior, endlessly fascinated by the messiness of being human. My early family life forced me to pay attention, and in time I discovered that people who are vulnerable and honest about their struggles are incredibly interesting and courageous.
I’ve been asking myself tough questions to discover hard truths for more than thirty-five years. As a coach, I love people who are willing to dig into self-discovery, take accountability for their actions and responsibility for their decisions. People who stay open and curious, push boundaries, and bust through excuses to achieve results.
I believe in the power of being fearless
—to create the career and life you want.
My clients describe me as outgoing, candid, empathetic and down to earth—an insightful guide who genuinely cares about wanting to help. I’ve also heard the term “all-around badass” someone who inspires clients to jump in and take more risks.
If you're ready to make some real change in your life and you're not afraid to do the work, then you need to talk with me.
This Is Me
- I was born in Edinburgh Scotland but left as soon as I could. I have lived all over the globe.
- I hold a black belt in karate and love Crossfit because I like to kick my own ass!
- I trained as a professional singer and served as a cantor in Paris and Amsterdam for five years.
- I have four amazing adult children who are doing good things in the world.
- My favorite wine is Pinot Noir but I'll take whatever you're pouring!
- I love the work I do and can't imagine doing anything else.