What your leaders don’t see or really understand, they can’t change.
Be See Where It Gets You!
Global Leadership Wellness Survey(TM)
The Global Leadership Wellness Survey has been specifically developed to help understand exactly what’s shaping a person’s ability to perform and stay at their best.
GLWS is uniquely positioned at the intersection of employee wellbeing and leadership development and can be used to solve a wide variety of employer pain points.
The GLWS covers the essence of a leader’s physical, social, emotional and spiritual wellbeing across six wellbeing domains.
- Authentic Relationships
- Meaning Purpose and Direction
- Resilience and Equanimity
- Vitality and Energy
- Balance and Boundaries
- Intellectual Engagement and Flow
Whether dentifying those who are already thriving to help them sustain and role model their approach, or assess the other 80% of the employee population who are experiencing some form of compromised wellbeing, this survey can be utilized for individuals, team building, and team development.
Life Styles InventoryTM
An individual development tool, LSI uses self-assessment and 360° feedback to identify thinking and behavioral styles. This tool empowers your people to be better at everything they do. It’s valuable for:
- Exploring new ways of thinking and behaving.
- Increasing personal and professional effectiveness.
- Coping better with stress, pressure, and change.
- Strengthening problem solving skills.
- Becoming a more open-minded, creative thinker.
- Improving the quality of interpersonal relationships.
- Achieving work and self-set goals.
Leadership Impact and Leadership EffectivenessTM (L/I)
L/I gives managers and executives feedback about their leadership strategies, impact on others and how they affect performance. The product of extensive research and a 360° feedback tool used worldwide, L/I provides valuable insights into your leaders’ influence and effectiveness. It helps them confront and overcome personal barriers for achieving peak performance—for themselves, their teams and ultimately, the organization:
- Identifying gaps between perception and desired behavior.
- Understanding the implications of various leadership strategies.
- Evaluating your leadership development initiatives.
- Building a healthier organizational culture.
- Increasing organizational effectiveness.