What your leaders don’t see or really understand, they can’t change.
Be See Where It Gets You!
There are many assessments to measure competency and effectiveness or to examine empowerment and engagement. What’s often missing—and a must know for leadership success—is how your people behave when approaching their work and interacting with others.
The saying is true: It’s easy to see someone else’s strengths and weaknesses and be blind to our own. And it’s impossible to change unproductive behavior without awareness.
Human Synergistics Leadership Behavioral Assessments are designed to provide a benchmark for interpreting leadership effectiveness and the insights necessary for building a more constructive workplace.
The Global Leadership Wellness Survey is a measure of wellbeing designed exclusively for senior leaders to provide solutions that provide a complete view of the factors affecting energy, resilience and wellbeing across multiple dimensions.
These assessment tools give your leaders:
- Awareness of their behaviors and the impact on company culture
- Insights on how to make changes that boost productivity, and encourage well-balanced, engaged and dynamic leaders
- Details on how to cultivate a more constructive environment.
- A roadmap for delivering better results.
Putting all pieces together to provide a complete, accurate picture of your Individuals and Teams
Life Styles InventoryTM
An individual development tool, LSI uses self-assessment and 360° feedback to identify thinking and behavioral styles. This tool empowers your people to be better at everything they do. It’s valuable for:
- Exploring new ways of thinking and behaving.
- Increasing personal and professional effectiveness.
- Coping better with stress, pressure, and change.
- Strengthening problem solving skills.
- Becoming a more open-minded, creative thinker.
- Improving the quality of interpersonal relationships.
- Achieving work and self-set goals.
Leadership Impact and Leadership EffectivenessTM (L/I)
L/I gives managers and executives feedback about their leadership strategies, impact on others and how they affect performance. The product of extensive research and a 360° feedback tool used worldwide, L/I provides valuable insights into your leaders’ influence and effectiveness. It helps them confront and overcome personal barriers for achieving peak performance—for themselves, their teams and ultimately, the organization:
- Identifying gaps between perception and desired behavior.
- Understanding the implications of various leadership strategies.
- Evaluating your leadership development initiatives.
- Building a healthier organizational culture.
- Increasing organizational effectiveness.
Global Leadership Wellness Survey (TM)
The Global Leadership Wellness Survey was developed by two psychologists in Australia and has been specifically developed to help understand exactly what’s shaping a person’s ability to perform and stay at their best.
Specifically designed for organizational use and to complement existing leadership, diversity and inclusion, coaching and wellness programs , GLWS solutions offer a world-leading, credible and robust toolkit that suggests, support and encourages appropriate actions to address wellbeing priorities effectively, accompanied by curated quality content constructively examines how a leaders behavior may impact team wellbeing and performance.
GLWS is uniquely positioned at the intersection of employee wellbeing and leadership development and can be used to solve a wide variety of employer pain points.
How does it work: The GLWS has 126 questions which target what we know matters most to leaders and professionals in the world of work to comprehensively assess their wellbeing. It takes approximately 15 minutes to complete and covers the essence of a leader’s physical, social, emotional and spiritual wellbeing across six wellbeing domains.
Whether it’s about identifying those who are already thriving and how to help them sustain and role model their approach, or to assess the other 80% of the employee population who will be experiencing some form of compromised wellbeing.
This survey can be utilized for individuals, team building, and team development approaches.